Financial contributors to development are listed here.
Major indicates critical to the continued development at some point and/or large contribution
- International Union Against Tuberculosis and Lung Disease. Paris, France
- Office of Public Health Pratice, Public Health Agency of Canada, Canada
- Association of Public Health Epidemiologists in Ontario - Canada
- Research Office of Medicin's Sant Frontaire - EpiCentre
- The Norwegian Medical Association, (Quality assurance funds), Norway
- Gruk Stiftelsen, Nedre Hjellegate 1, N3724 Skien, Norway
- Institute for Infectious Disases, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland.
- Department of Social and Preventive Medicine, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland
- Odense University Hospital, Odense, Denmark
- Center for Quality - Region of Southern Denmark, Middelfart, Denmark
- Operation Life - Denmark
- Region Midtjylland
- Udviklingsafd. (specific address to be shown later)
- Epibiostat, Norway, Lebanon
- "Director's Partnership Fund". UNDP/World Bank/WHO Special Programme for Research and Training in Tropical Diseases (TDR), Geneva, Switzerland
- www.who.int/tdr - article
- London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, London, United Kingdom
- National Institute for Health and Welfare, Environmental Epidemiology, Kuopio, Finland
- http://www.thl.fi Project http://www.hitea.eu/
- Regional Public Health, Hutt Valley District Health Board, Lower Hutt, New Zealand
- http://www.huttvalleydhb.org.nz (public health)
- Infection and Communicable Disease Service. Immunisation and Vaccine Preventable Disease Programme. Health Protection Team (North Wales). National Public Health Service. Mold. Flintshire. Wales.
- University of Aarhus, Faculty of Health Sciences Aarhus, Denmark
- University of Southern Denmark, Faculty of Health Odense, Denmark.
- Valid International London, UK
- Indoor climate, psychosocial work environment, and symptoms in Denmark - Normative data. Department of Occupational Medicine, Copenhagen University Hospital, DK2600 Glostrup. Denmark.
- International Centre for Eye Health, London, United Kingdom
- Danish Data Archives/ERAS Odense, Denmark
- Mark Myatt, Brixton Health, Wales (UK)
Over the years individual users and institutions have given minor (but equally welcomed) donations as well.